Sunday, March 1, 2015

My recent activities...

Hey everyone, and welcome to my first blog post!

Recently, I've been quite busy! My first priority right now is getting my student visa.

This coming fall, I'm moving to England to study Law at Durham University! Durham University is, essentially, the manifestation of all my dreams, so I am, though it is needless to say, extremely excited.

With regards to residence halls, I've been allocated to University College, otherwise known as "Durham Castle". Construction of it began in 1072, but it's been occupied wholly by students of Durham University since 1840.

Yes, I'm really living there next year. I'm basically a princess.
(Photo via WorldHeritage.)

Preparing to apply for my student visa has not been very difficult so far - really, I'm just organizing documents, confirming qualifications, and figuring out what I need at this point.

I can't wait to finalize everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment