Wednesday, March 4, 2015

February EGL Theme

Each January, the EGL LiveJournal page hosts a "wardrobe post" theme, where each member is invited to photograph and post their clothing collections (mine is here, but note that my wardrobe has had additions and subtractions since I posted it). Last year, the page moderators began a new theme, for February, called "Dress Me Up", where two people are partnered together to make outfits for each other using each others' wardrobe posts. My partner was the wonderful milkamenthe, Lindzi! She's also one of the owners of the up-and-coming clothing and accessory brand Peppermint Fox. I was so honored to be partnered with her!

It was so much fun working with and getting to know her! We told each other a bit about our individual styles, and what kind of outfits we like to wear. Then, we made outfits for each other, and I think they turned out wonderfully! She's already made a post (viewable here) about three of the outfits I made for her, so I decided to do the same. I really love them!

Skirt: Aurora & Ariel
OTKs: Angelic Pretty
Hat, clip, cardigan, blouse, boots: Offbrand


JSK: Emily Temple Cute
Shoes, briefcase: Vintage
Hat, clip, tights: Offbrand


Onepiece dress: Jane Marple
Briefcase: Vintage
Beret, bow, tights, boots: Offbrand

All in all, I had an amazing time doing this activity! And thank you again, Lindzi! 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, I love them- I'm so glad they came out okay, haha! You wear them all so well ♥

    ReplyDelete