Monday, April 20, 2015

Santa Barbara Part 2

This post is far overdue - I've just had a very busy week and am finally getting around to it.

My Saturday in Santa Barbara was quite fun! I wore one of my favorite Liz Lisa dresses, but unfortunately didn't get any good photos of myself wearing it - but here's a detail photo of the cute chiffon print, delicate pintucks, and the adorable lace!

My Liz Lisa floral chiffon dress.

 My mother and I visited the beach near noon.

My mom stares dramatically at the pier.

We then visited the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History Sea Center, which was very small but cute and fun anyways! I got to pet a baby shark and visit their jellyfish exhibit.

A museum employee carefully handles a starfish.

Moon Jellyfish.

Afterward, we went to high tea at The Four Seasons hotel, where I met a girl wearing lolita fashion - it was such a lovely coincidence!

The Four Seasons' Bella Vista Restaurant.

Our table! Complete with lovely china.

A tower of treats.

Sunday was a lazy day - we spent the morning relaxing and packing, then flew back.

Overall, it was a wonderful trip. I'm so glad I got to spend such quality time with my mother! I will cherish the memories forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment